- Product Details
Years of welding have trained you to know exactly what you need in a hood: crucial comfort, large lens, and next generation technology. Every special operation needs special equipment that gets the job done, and when it comes to your helmet, SENTINEL™ is worn by the best.
- Revolutionary shell design: High impact resistance nylon.
- Halo™ headgear: Ergonomic, infinitely-adjustable 5 point head gear provides extreme comfort and balance. Low-profile design, central pivot point allows for maximum head clearance while helmet is in the up position.
- Externally activated Grind Button: Shade 3 grind mode. Color touch screen control panel with 8 separate memory settings.
- Highly visible LCD control panel: Standard analog buttons get an upgrade on Sentinel, which features a full-color LCD touchscreen panel, similar to a smartphone’s screen. This premium display will increase clarity for welders, and its intuitive controls and easy-to-use functions make clever technology simple.
- Spherical front cover lens: The sweeping design across the helmet allows more natural light to get in when welders are in grind mode, ultimately increasing visibility and clarity. Sentinel also comes with two lenses: A clear lens and a yellow lens, each of which is quickly and easily replaceable.
- Viewing area: 3.93 x 2.36 sq. in.
- Four Arc Sensors: 1/ 25,000 sec. lens speed
- Lens Shade: DIN 5-8/9-13
- Power Supply: 2x Replaceable batteries (CR2450 lithium) with solar assist; up to 3,000 hours
- Weight: 1.4 lbs. (640g)