- Product Details
Amflo 4100D Air Line Regulators employ a solid piston and balanced poppet forexcellent performance and longer life. The solid piston design is reliable for a broad range of demanding applications and is impervious to a wide range of lubricating oils and greases. Unlike diaphragms, the solid piston resists rupture, cracking or tearing under pressure, constant flexing or high cycle rates. It is impervious to most chemicals, provides accurate control, and assures smooth, uninterrupted operation. Air Line Regulators have fast reverse flow capabilities. This allows for installation where dual pressures are required. Two gauge ports are provided and a pressure gauge is optional.
- Two 1/8" NPT gauge ports (Includes 1 gauge)
- Impervious to a wide range of lubricating oils and greases
- Easy hand adjustment knob Outlet range 5 -125 psi
- 1/4" female NPT inlet and outlet.
- Maximum operating pressures are 150 PSI
- Fluid: Compressed Air
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 300 psig
- Temperature Range: 0º to 150º
- Gauge Port: 2-1/8" NPT (full flow)
- Outlet Range: 5 - 125 psi